Marijana Parejo has taken and passed the MTB Certified Medical Travel Agent Course.
- 24/7 full patient support service
- Arrange entertainment and shopping
- Arrange the transfer of medical records
- Assistance with currency exchange
- Book flights and hotels
- Coordinate video conference calls between patient and doctor
- Free estimates and quotes from hospital/clinic
- Logistical support such as transportation and accommodation
- Make sure someone on medical staff speaks patient’s native language
- Provide a main point of contact while patient is at the hospital
- Provide aftercare services to patients after procedure
- Provide concierge services
- Provide treatment options in multiple countries
By using our site, you agree to the Make Medical Trip Terms and Conditions. Make Medical Trip does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician. Copyright © Make Medical Trip This page is also available in: English Deutsch Français Español Italiano Russian Rules of specific data usage By agreeing to Make Medical Trip’s Specific Personal Data Policy you agree to the collection, processing and use of your specific personal data you have submitted in the inquiry forms and in your further messages to the clinics and members, including attachments, as far as this is necessary for rendering the requested services. In addition to the data you have submitted during registration, all data input by you in the context of communication with Providers or other users on the platform, is saved. The processing of this data shall take place exclusively for rendering the requested services. Please note that we can provide the requested services only if you have consented to the collection, processing and use of your specific personal data. You have the right at any time to oppose the collecting, processing and use of specific personal data with effect for the future. For this, please send an email with a brief explanation of the revocation to Info@MakeMedicalTrip.com and specify your name and email address.
- Website Disclaimer
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Your Content
- No warranties.
- Limitation of liability.
- Variation of Terms.
- Entire Agreement.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction.